About Brian Hall
It has long been said that “music soothes the soul.” Well, I have taken that to a whole new level, creating a musical atmosphere that will allow patients to be treated in a dental environment that is actually fun. Patients will lose themselves in the music and some will actually forget that they are even at the dentist. Root canals have always been associated with something negative, and I am out to change that misconception. Endodontic therapy is not the bad procedure that society portrays.
With over 17 years of experience, I have learned how to make people feel at ease and provide excellent treatment at the same time. Graduating from the University of Maryland Dental School for both my dental degree and endodontic certificate, I have been highly trained in the latest technologies providing the highest quality of care.
- University of Maryland Dental School, certificate of Endodontics 1999
- University of Maryland Dental School, Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) 1997
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, Bachelor of Science in Biology 1993
- Member of American Association of Endodontists
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Maryland State Dental Association
- Member of Frederick County Dental Society